Thursday, August 24, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #236


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch #236--a little something from me.


And here's my take on it.


Yes, I flipped the bird. 😬 Only because he's facing towards the right.
The branch is a lengthened tree trunk that was adhered to an ink distressed
panel. The owl was fussy cut and popped up on the branch. A white embossed
sentiment and small silver stars finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see what the other design team members came up
with and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, August 31st
and as the winner, you could be joining us on a future sketch!



 

6 comments:

  1. Ha! So cute..... I don't think you have ever flipped the bird 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stunned... by your brilliance, and sense of humor! xxx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ink distressing and spattering with water, as always, Donna! Love the adorable owl with the punny sentiment. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, I could have sworn I left some love for this fabulous card ~ So, you 'flipped the bird', eh? Thanks for making me smile...your ink blending is just beautiful, as always and I love your cute little owl! Such a sweet card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete