Monday, February 13, 2017

MFT February Release Replay



It's time for My Favorite Things February Release Replay, when the design team
is challenged to share new ideas with the latest release. I love this time of the month,
because Release Replay gives me a chance to share a project using products that I
didn't have time to play with.

My project today uses the Birdhouses Die-namics, which is the mid month
"free with $60" set of dies.


I created the ink distressed background for a challenge, whose deadline
I missed. So I decided to use it and create a silhouette scene. I know, it's
shocking, right, that I didn't ink distress those houses!


With such a colorful background, I thought that a silhouette of the birdhouses
would work better, paired with the sentiment from a recent card kit. I chose
Chocolate Brown card stock and added a small orange heart to the opening.

Visit today's Release Replay post for more inspiration from the rest
of the Creative Team. Be sure to use #mftstamps whenever you share
your MFT projects on social media. We love to see your creations!




3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love those adorable birdhouses and your great background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that ink background! I haven't used these dies yet, but this is what I'm going to try as soon as I do!

    ReplyDelete