Sunday, January 22, 2017

MFT January Card Kit--No Place Like Home Day 1




Are you ready for the January Card Kit from My Favorite Things?
Here's a look at this month's kit--No Place Like Home.


Visit today's post at My Favorite Things for a detailed look at the kit's contents.
For the next two days, the Creative Team will share projects using the kit, and
the kit will go live on Tuesday, January 24th at 9PM EST.

Here's my first project using the kit.


How cute is that little house? I die cut all the pieces and ink distressed them,
then assembled them on the card. I added a strip of patterned paper on the edge,
and finished off the card with the sweet sentiment.


Visit today's countdown post at My Favorite Things for more kit ideas
and inspiration from the rest of the design team. Stop by tomorrow for
more projects and get ready to purchase your kit on Tuesday!




16 comments:

  1. Another adorable card and another darling card kit! This stamp set really has some nice sentiments that can be used for so many occasions.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Sincerely,
    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable!! I love your CAS cards. And this card kit is must have!! Thanks dear Donna for sharing and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card. The sentiment is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The edge sponging adds lovely dimension and warmth to your "scene" - sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Not sure if there's a For Sale sign out front, but if so, switch it to Sold...I'm ready to move in! I know there's a craft room inside waiting for me *grin*
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is cute cute cute!! I love that little house and your shading looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful kit, and your card? yep. makes me want it more! this card makes me a bit teary-eyed, Donna ... edit to add 'family friend?'
    xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card -this kit is officially a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the great sentiments that go with these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this awesome card!! The simplicity & the wonderful sentiment really makes me smile. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, the home is so cute with all the details

    ReplyDelete