Friday, August 29, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #5

It's time for a new challenge at Tag You're It! and I hope you'll join us
and be inspired by some tags that I designed a while ago.


Here's my tag. I was inspired by the colors of the flowers on kraft.


 I painted a small banner with distress inks and cut it in half to fit across the tag.
The tag was stamped with Hero Arts Graph Background in white and I sponged
white ink around the edges. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

Visit Tag You're It! to see the wonderful ways my teammates were inspired and
join us if you can. You have until Wednesday, September 10th to link up your tag(s).

Hope to see you in the gallery!



16 comments:

  1. Love this new take on your gorgeous tags, Donna! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so charming, and so 'You', Donna! I love them all and can't wait to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the colors and the fun graph background!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like getting inspiration from your own tags and coming up with something so different. I love the flowers AND the banner. The white edging caught my attention, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way u play with colors and kraft BG :)beauty always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are lovely!! Love your new take on the original!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally gorgeous Donna. The colours against the kraft is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your pretty tags Donna - thanks for such wonderful inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These fabulous colours against the kraft background are simply delicious, Donna ... so gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Dear Donna...I love the two tage as sample for the challenge that you made and this also ooh soo cuuteee..that banner that colors and that tiny heart UIII I ADORE THIS...I wish I can make a very beautiful TAG like you Donna..Will always open my eyes looking all your TAGS Donna... :)


    I am joining for the first time TAG YOU ARE IT challenge hope you like to see my TAG on my blog and leave me some love..I wold be so happy to read it..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna I love how you interpreted your own tag. This is so fabulous, love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH, Donna, you know I love these BEAUTIES!
    The pretty colors really pop against the kraft & white.
    Beautifully done!

    (So sorry I missed out in playing along!)

    ReplyDelete