Friday, July 18, 2014

Tag You're It!--Challenge #2

It's time for Challenge #2 at Tag You're It! and our awesome guest designer
is Ms. Doublestick Heaven--Laura Bassen! Check out her tag:



And here is mine.


I was inspired by the colors and the different die cuts on her tag.
I white embossed Hero Arts' Graph Background and ink distressed with two colors
of Distress inks on white cardstock.


The tag shape is a Sizzix Round Tag, and the leaf is from WPlus9.
The two part sentiment is by Papertrey Ink and Winnie & Walter.

Visit the Tag You're It! Challenge blog to see how Laura's tag inspired the rest
of my teammates, and join us with your project.
You have until Wednesday, July 30th to link up your tag(s).

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you in the gallery!


24 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on Laura's tag, Donna! You used those fabulous, summery colors beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! I love the colors and dies you chose, and BTW you won over at my blog! Shoot me your address. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on Laura's tag, Donna! I love how you paired your sentiments, and your ink blending is just beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ooh ooh. Fabulous take on Laura's tag...now I don't know which I like better. Don't think I'll make a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, very pretty! Love the colors and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! Love the intensity of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Donna. Such a nice take on Laura's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green leaf is so striking with the reddish / orange / yellow background colors. Fabulous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful version, Donna! Gorgeous colours and love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOOOOORGEOUS! Nobody inks like you.....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, so fresh, so inspiring! Love this bright and cheery tag design, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love all those different dies all in one place. Very sweet. You're such an inspiration. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, Donna. The green adds a whole new dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tag Donna! You are as much of an inspiration as Laura is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is gorgeous, Donna! Fabulous take on Laura's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. From Laura and your both are adorable ...love that summery colors Donna...I think I must join the challenge too..hope I have time...as you maybe ever read on my blog my MIL need chemotherapy and sometimes she come back to our home...its not an easy situation for us but I hope I can join I love your tag Donna...you always inspired me...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing! is the word for this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I saw Laura's tag, I knew that your take would be awesome...and I was right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really loving the white and black sentiment combinations! Awesome tag, Donna. Spot on!!

    ReplyDelete