Thursday, January 5, 2017

MFT January 2017 Release Countdown--Day 5



Welcome to My Favorite Things January Release Countdown!
It's a new year and MFT has a fun release for you with something for everyone.
Day 5 begins with knights and princesses and a fabulous castle.


I had so much fun constructing the Castle. I inked a brick pattern over gray card stock
for a bit of texture. Truthfully, I had to do a "castle" search, because I wasn't sure about
the different parts of a castle. I'm still not sure about that open air tower, but the
little knight seems happy with his home.

I colored him with Copics and die cut him with the matching Die-namics. I ink
distressed a panel and adhered some Clouds, the castle, and the knight.
The card was finished off with the sentiment.

Visit today's countdown post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration from
the participating team members and leave a comment there for a chance
to win $75 in prizes!



11 comments:

  1. Very cute card. The new stamps and dies are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! You did a great job building the castle. The whole card is so adorable. I love the colors used for the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, Donna. I would have to google castle, too, to know how to make a castle. :) Looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and love the stenciled brinks on the castle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really made a beautiful, heroic scene- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully done and put together Donna!
    Love your darling card!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly constructed - all he needs is Rapunzel!!!
    Darling, Donna...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute set. I love the colors you used. A fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I love the cute scene you made with the dies! You always make it look so easy! Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna--Great card! Love the bold colors and the brick on the castle! The whole scene is fabulous! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete