Thursday, September 29, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 192


Are you ready to play along with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch?
Here's Sketch #192, compliments of our teammie Sam.


And here's my take on it.


Did I ever mention this Pure Innocence image is my all time favorite?
I must tell Heather Ellis. Beat out all the others, including My Umbrella,
a former favorite because of the umbrella.

The little bathing beauty and strip of water was in my stash of "extras"
so I adhered both to the card and finished off with the sentiment and
a few Nuvo Crystal Drops. Gotta love a stash of extras!

Be sure to visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team
interpreted the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by
Thursday, October 6th. Hope to see you in the gallery!



6 comments:

  1. Such a clever take on the sketch...big thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you absolutely rocked this sketch! I so LOVE this, she's adorable and you colored her to perfection! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wtg on digging in to your stash and coming up with such an awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! What an awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete