Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge--FUN WITH FELT


(Note: For my MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge post, please scroll down or click here.)


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge
Are you ready for a new Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp?
This week, the theme is FUN WITH FELT and Simon Says Stamp products
are being showcased. You don't have to use Simon's products to join the challenge,
but feel free to if you have them.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

For my project, I used Simon Says Stamp's Swirl Flowers and Leaves.
The dies cut felt like butter!


I rolled up three of the small flowers and added small pearls to the center.
A watercolor panel was inked with two Distress inks and spritzed with water
then adhered to a light gray card base. I adhered a strip of striped paper on the 
bottom, added the flowers and leaves, then finished off with the sentiment.




https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
Grab your felt and join this week's challenge! The prize as always, is a
$50 Simon Says Stamp Gift Voucher. Hope to see your felt creations in the gallery!


https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/


SUPPLIES:

23 comments:

  1. simply stunning Donna! I love the felt roses, so pretty and the simple background is perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty Donna! love your little felt flowers. I made some awhile back but they're just laying there! lol TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must look really good right now, Donna, 'cuz this just makes me happy as all get out!!! LOve those felt flowers!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Donna, a lovely design with gorgeous colours/flowers on the adorable cute images used!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, Donna! I've loved having your designs on the Simon Wednesday blog each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, Donna! I've loved having your designs on the Simon Wednesday blog each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delicate looking. Another beautiful card. I really like this card - eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna fabulous card, your tiny roses are gorgeous and perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW PRETTY!!!! I LOVE the CAS of this, something I lack! LOL This is just BEAUTIFUL with the background to make these little flowers POP!!!! LOVE that little strip along the bottom too!!! FABULOUS JOB DONNA!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popped over from Simon to say how much I enjoy the card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatiful...CAS but with a softer vibe. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty combination of colors - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so pretty! I love the flowers. The color and softness is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Donna this is absolutely adorable!! What a sweet sweet card! I love those little rolled felt roses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute, Donna! Love the way you did the background!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Donna, what a happy card this is.
    I love the sweet flowers & pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, felty girl, Donna! I knew this card at Simon Says Stamp's tweet.
    Absolutely lovely card! (It's been a while. Do you remember me? :) )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Donna! I love the cute flowers
    x

    ReplyDelete