Thursday, March 24, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 165


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 165 compliments of teammate Sam.


And here's my take on it.


MFT's sweet bunny makes an appearance just in time for Easter.
I adhered a panel of green plaid paper on Primitive Cream card stock
and added the fence, bunny, and flowers. The card was finished off
with the punny sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, March 31st and as a
winner, you could be guest designing with us on a future sketch!



11 comments:

  1. Oh my..your bunny, missing a special somebody as she leans on the fence, is beyond adorable! I want to give her a cuddle...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. some bunny wishes she was there, too ... darling, Donna!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too cute, Donna - how did I miss these bunnies before? Going to put them on my wishlist right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Hope her special "somebunny" shows up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so adorable, Donna! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how CUTE, Donna! Beautiful coloring on the bunny, and I love how you added the fence...Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card Donna!
    I adore your take ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really cute Easter card. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card so much! The plaid green background is fantastic and that little bunny is so sweet. Adorably colored too!

    ReplyDelete