Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Celebrating With Cacti


Have you seen cacti and succulents popping up in blogland?
Today I'm sharing a card with Hero Arts new Stamp Your Own Cactus set
paired with one of my favorite coloring mediums--watercoloring.


I stamped assorted cacti and containers with Versamark and gold embossed the images.
Hero Arts daubers were dabbed on a work surface and mixed with water, then used
to color in all the images. If you're ever in a pinch for watercolors, consider daubers.
The colors and results are quite amazing!


I'm especially pleased with how the containers turned out. I added some gold
and green for a mossy look that gives them a bit of texture and dimension.
The cacti were "grounded" with a white embossed sentiment strip.

And a heads up, if you entered Hero Arts Nature Challenge,
the winners will be announced on the blog this Friday so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by today!

HERO ARTS PRODUCTS USED: