Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cards From the Heart Card Drive


Winter Sims is once again organizing her Valentine's Day card drive to send to 
various children's hospitals in the US. Go here to see all the rules and guidelines, 
as well as the list of sponsors and prizes.

Purple Onion Designs is one of the sponsors and Michele is also offering a $25 prize package 
if you link up your Valentine cards on her blog before you send them off to Winter.
She will choose a random winner during the first week of February
and increase the prize to a $50 prize package if the winner used
Purple Onion Designs stamps!

Here are some cards using Purple Onion Designs stamps:

Stamps used: LOVE noteblock, Home Sweet Home (heart)

Stamps used: Home Sweet Home (heart)

 Stamps used: Home Sweet Home (heart), Love You to Stitches (sentiment)

So is it obvious that I love that heart?
I white embossed a bunch of them and ink distressed in different colors.
A white pigment pen was used to doodle some designs for a bit of fun.

Last year, Winter collected over 3000 cards so let's see
if we can break that record and don't forget to link up your cards at POD!


SUPPLIES:

14 comments:

  1. Loving those POD stamps! Such a sweet trio of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE Cards!! I'm going to PLAY with my POD Today!!! Wish me Luck....:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards! Love the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cards, Donna! I totally understand why you love that heart! It's whimsical and cute and so fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I especially love the second one, what a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lotta heart, Donna! Great cause and your cards are adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable... all of them Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your cards are fabulous Donna! I love the colours, designs, everything! Hope they get loads of cards & break the record for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are adorable Donna! I love that heart too! I especially LOVE your 1st card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, the colors in your first card totally grab me!! I think it's that aqua! Such a great combo for Valentine's day. And the white embossing ... makes them all very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i didn't get around to send out any card for this drive... shame on me!! gorgeous card as always, my friend. really like the background on the second card. so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete